Net Worth: $400 Million
- Source of Wealth JPMorgan Chase & Co., BankOne
- Birth Place ew York, New York, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Judith Kent)
- Full Name James Dimon
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 13, 1956
- Ethnicity Greek
- Occupation Businessman, CEO
- Education Harvard Business School, Tufts University
- Children 3 (Julia, Laura, Kara Leigh)
About Jamie Dimon
With an annual salary of $27.5 million, Jamie Dimon is an American executive who currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer, President and Chairman of the Board of JPMorgan Chase, which is considered as one of United States’ Big Four Banks.
In 2011, Dimon was hailed as the CEO of the Year and in 2006, 2008, 2009, and 2011, he was one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People In The World. In fiscal year 2011, he received a total of $23 million which is considered as the highest compensation given to any bank executive in the United States.
Prior to his successful career at JP Morgan Chase, Jamie Dimon has worked at First Chicago Corp., Commercial Credit, and Citigroup. In 2000, he was the CEO of United States’ fifth largest bank, BankOne. In July 2004, BankOne was acquired by JP Morgan Chase. When the company combined, Jamie Dimon became the company’s Chief Operating Officer and President.