Net Worth: $100 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Death Counseling, Journalism
- Birth Place Pontiac, Michigan, U.S.
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Jacob Kevorkian
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 26, 1928
- Ethnicity Armenian
- Occupation Pathologist, Euthanasia Activist, Painter, Author, Composer, Instrumentalist
- Education University of Michigan Medical School
- Children None
About Jack Kevorkian
Best referred to as “Dr. Death”, Jack Kevorkian is known to offer suicide advice to people. As of 2012, his net worth is estimated to be around $100 thousand. He is famous for saying “dying is not a crime.”
Jack Kevorkian has always been vocal on supporting people’s right to die through physician-assisted suicide. He even revealed that he has assisted over 130 patients to die. In 1999, he was sentenced with second-degree murder due to his direct involvement in a voluntary euthanasia case. He was to serve 10-25 years in prison but was released June 1, 2007 provided that he would never offer suicidal advice to anyone ever again.
Jack Kevorkian was born on May 26, 1928 in Pontiac, Michigan, U.S. He was born to Armenian-immigrant parents. After graduating with honors from Pontiac Central High School, Jack Kevorkian attended University of Michigan Medical School which was based in Ann Arbor. He has never married. At age 83, Jack Kevorkian died on June 3, 2011 at Royal Oak, Michigan, U.S. due to thrombosis.