Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Lobbying, Film
- Birth Place Atlantic City, New Jersey, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Pamela Clarke Alexander)
- Full Name Jack Allan Abramoff
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 28, 1958
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Lobbyist, Businessman, Movie Producer, Writer
- Education Georgetown University Law Center, Georgetown University, Beverly Hills High School, Brandeis University
- Children 5
About Jack Abramoff
Retired American lobbyist, writer, movie producer and businessman, Jack Abramoff has an estimated net worth of $25 million as of 2012.
Jack Abramoff is known to be the man behind the extensive investigation which led to the conviction, of 21 government officials in relation to corruption who plead guilty or were found guilty during the trial. Some of the convicted were White House officials, Bob Ney, David Safavian and J. Steven Griles.
From 1981 through 1985, he served as the national chairman of the College Republican National Committee. He was also one of the founders of International Freedom Foundation. Shortly, he became one of the board of directors at the National Center for Public Policy Research. In the past, he also served as the top lobbyist for Greenberg Traurig and Preston Gates & Ellis.
After he plead guilty at his transactions with dealings with SunCruz Casinos and his involvement with the Indian lobbying scandal, Jack Abramoff was sentenced to serve six years in federal prison primarily due to conspiracy in bribing officials, tax evasion and mail fraud. He was released on December 3, 2010 after serving 43 months.
He is the author of Capitol Punishment: The Hard Truth About Corruption From America’s Most Notorious Lobbyist. He was also the subject of tw films titled Casino Jack and the United States of Money, and Casino Jack.