Net Worth: $5.04 Billion
- Source of Wealth Leveraged buyouts
- Birth Place Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Height N/A
- Marital Status Married (Marie-Josée Drouin)
- Full Name Henry R. Kravis
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 6, 1944
- Ethnicity N/A
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Claremont McKenna College, Columbia Business School
- Children 3 (Harrison, Kimberly, Robert)
About Henry Kravis
Henry Kravis has an estimated net worth of $5.04 billion as of March 2017, according to Bloomberg. Henry Kravis was previously listed by Forbes as the 281st richest billionaire in the world and 88th richest man in the United States. He is a co-founder of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co, which is a private equity firm with more than $62 billion worth of assets.
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co was founded in 1976 due to the tension which built up between Bear Stears and the dynamic trio, Kohlberg, Kravis and Roberts. Trough the years, the company has made investments in Regal Entertainment Group, Hospital Corporation of America, Duracell, First Date, Playtex and Toys “R” US.
Henry Kravis is known to be a generous supporter in the campaigns of many political figures including John McCain and President George W. Bush.