Net Worth: $1.92 Billion
- Source of Wealth Printing
- Birth Place Comfrey, Minnesota
- Marital Status Married (Becky Mulvihill)
- Full Name Glen A. Taylor
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 20, 1941
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman and Entrepreneur Owner, Minnesota Timberwolves
- Education Harvard University, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Children 5 (Jean, Terri, Taylor Moor, Jeff, Kendahl)
About Glen Taylor
American entrepreneur and businessman Glen Taylor has an estimated net worth of $1.92 billion as of April 2016 according to Forbes. He currently owns the basketball team Minnesota Lynx WNBA. He is also the majority owner of the basketball team Minnesota Timberwolves.
Glen Taylor was born on April 20, 1941. After attending Comfrey High School, he studied at Minnesota State University, Mankato. While studying and after going to college, Glen Taylor worked for Carlson Wedding Service, a print shop based in Mankato which specializes in producing formal invitations.
When the owner expressed his intention of retiring from the business, Glen Taylor became interested and he offered the former with $2 million over the next 10 years of operation. Eventually, Taylor Corporation was formed. Currently based in North Mankato Minnesota, Taylor Corporation is a privately held multinational printing and electronics company that currently hires over 15,000 employees. Up to the present time, Glen Taylor serves as the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of the company. He is also serves as Chairman of NBA’s Board of Governors.