Net Worth: $2.5 Billion
- Source of Wealth Seagrams Ltd
- Birth Place Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Marital Status Married (Jan Aronson)
- Full Name Edgar Miles Bronfman Sr.
- Nationality United States-Canada
- Date of Birth June 20, 1929
- Ethnicity Canadian, Jewish
- Occupation Businessman
- Education McGill University
- Children 7 (Edgar Bronfman, Jr., Sara Bronfman, Clare Bronfman, Matthew Bronfman, Holly Bronfman, Adam Bronfman, Samuel Bronfman)
About Edgar Bronfman Sr
Canadian-American Edgar Miles Bronfman Sr has an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion in 2012. Edgar Bronfman Sr. remarried for four times. Since 1994, he has been married to Jan Aronson. He has seven children named Samuel, Edgar Jr., Matthew, Holly, Adam, Sara and Clare. He is currently based in New York, New York, U.S.
Edgar Miles Bronfman was born on June 20, 1929 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He is known to be the son of Distillers Corporation Limited’s founder. Distillers Corporation Limited purchased Seagram Company Ltd which was considered as the world’s largest distiller. After completing his bachelor’s degree from Williams College, Bronfman immediately joined the family business. Through his efforts, he was able to expand the company’s distribution and improved the range of products which the company offers. Furthermore, he was able to expand the operations of the company to other countries. When his father died in 1971, he started working for Distillers Corporation-Seagrams Ltd as director, treasurer and president.