Net Worth: $2 Billion
- Source of Wealth Warner Music Group, Seagram, Vivendi Universal
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status Married (Clarissa Alcock)
- Full Name Edgar Miles Bronfman, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 16, 1955
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Collegiate School
- Children 7 (Benjamin, Vanessa, Hannah, Aaron, Bettina, Erik, Clarissa)
About Edgar Bronfman Jr
American businessman Edgar Miles Bronfman, Jr. has an estimated net worth of $2 billion as of March 2013 according to Forbes. In addition to being a formidable businessman, Bronfman is also a songwriter. In fact, he penned the hit song “To Love You More” sung by Celine Dion as well as “If I Didn’t Love You” by Barbra Streisand.
Edgar Miles Bronfman, Jr. was born on May 16, 1955 in New York City, U.S.A. He is currently married to Clarisa Alcock San Román. He has seven children named Benjamin, Vanessa, Hannah, Aaron, Bettina, Erik, and Clarissa.
During his high school years, Bronfman was already credited as producer of several Broadway shows and film. Prior to his career with the Warner Music Group, he has already worked for Seagram company as the Chief Executive Officer. He has also served as the Vice Chairman of Vivendi Universal.
From 2004 through 2011, Bronfman served as the Chief Executive of the Warner Music Group and its Chairman from 2011 through 2012. In May 2011, it was reported that WMG was up for sale. In August 2011, Stephen Cooper started serving as the company’s CEO while he remain as the Chairman.