Net Worth: $150 Million
- Source of Wealth New York Stock Exchange
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status Married (Lorraine)
- Full Name Richard A. "Dick" Grasso
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 26, 1946
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Pace University, Newtown High School
- Children 4 (Jennie, Christine, Richard, Catherine)
About Dick Grasso
American businessman Richard “Dick” Grasso has an estimated net worth of $150 million in 2012.
Richard Grasso was born on July 26, 1946 in New York City, New York, United States. After graduating from Newtown High School, he went to study at Pace University where he spent two years. Shortly, he enlisted in the army, and in 1968, he left the army to work as a clerk for the New York Stock Exchange. He currently lives in New York with his wife Lorraine and their four children, Richard, Catherine, Jennie and Christine.
In the 1990’s, his rank moved up significantly and he started serving as NYSE’s president then chief executive officer later on. He was forced into his retirement in 2003 when his large compensation package became a subject of scrutiny. The case was taken into court until 2008 when it was dismissed by the New York State Court of Appeals leaving him with the full sum.