Net Worth: $550 Million
- Source of Wealth Mineralogy Pty Ltd., Gold Coast United FC
- Birth Place Melbourne, Australia
- Marital Status Married (Anna Palmer)
- Full Name Clive Frederick Palmer
- Nationality Australian
- Date of Birth March 26, 1954
- Occupation Businessman, Politician
- Education University of Queensland, Aquinas College, Southport, Toowoomba Grammar School, Southport State High School
- Children 3 (Michael George, Emily Susan, Mary Jean)
About Clive Palmer
Clive Palmer has an estimated net worth of $550 million as of January 2014 according to Forbes. This Australian businessman is known to be owner of Mineralogy Pty Ltd.. From 2008 through 2012, Palmer was also the owner of the Australian football team Gold Coast United FC.
In 2008, Clive Palmer acquired Waratah Coal. A year later, he purchased Palmer Nickel and Cobalt Refinery and Queensland Nickel which significantly increased his net revenue. In addition to his luxury resorts, what makes Clive Palmer busy at the moment is his dream of building a replica of Titanium. The ship will be constructed in China and in 2016, it will set sail.
Clive Palmer was born on March 26, 1954 in Melbourne, Victoria Australia. He currently lives in Gold Coast, Queensland together with his wife Anna, and their three children named Mary Jean, Emily Susan, and Michael Jordan.