Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Change.org
- Birth Place Santa Barbara, California, United States
- Full Name Benjamin Michael "Ben" Rattray
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 16, 1980
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Stanford University, London School of Economics
About Ben Rattray
American businessman Ben Rattray has an estimated net worth of $2 million in 2013. He is best recognized as the founder of Change.org, an online petition website where he currently serves as chief executive officer. In 2012, his name was include in the list of the world’s most influential people by TIME 100. In the same year, he was also selected as among the 40 Under 40 rising young business leaders by Fortune.
Change.org was launched in 2007. Initially a social network that upholds social activism, it eventually became a blogging platform, then a petition platform. As of May 2013, the website had hired around 170 people, based in 18 countries.
Benjamin Michael Rattray was born on June 16, 1980 in Santa Barbara, California, USA. He is an alumnus of Stanford University and London School of Economics.