Net Worth: $1 Billion
- Source of Wealth EIM Group
- Birth Place Boulogne-Billancourt France
- Marital Status In a relationship (Uma Thurman)
- Full Name Arpad A. Busson
- Nationality French
- Date of Birth January 27, 1963
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Financier, Philanthropist
- Education Institut Le Rosey
- Children 3 (Arpad, Aurelius, Luna)
About Arpad Busson
The Chairman and founder of EIM Group, Arpad Busson is a French financier with an estimated net worth of $1 billion as of 2012.
After working with Paul Tudor Jones and Dubin Swieca, Arpad Busson established the EIM Group, a company that is geared towards offering fund-of-fund management services to hedge funds market.
Apart from being a successful businessman, Arpad Busson is also known for his philanthropic works. In fact, he is the Elton John AIDS Foundation patron.
Currently, he is in a relationship with Uma Thurman. The two were engaged in 2008, but late 2009, the couple were reported to have broken their engagement. In 2011, they went back together and in February 2012, they announced that they are expecting their first child. In July 2012, Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson was born.