Net Worth: $400 Million
- Source of Wealth Triad Holding Company
- Birth Place Mecca, Saudi Arabia
- Marital Status Married (Lamia Khashoggi)
- Full Name Adnan Khashoggi
- Nationality Saudi Arabia
- Date of Birth July 25, 1935
- Ethnicity Turkish, Syrian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Stanford University, Ohio State University, California State University, Victoria College, Alexandria
- Children 6 (Ali, Nabila, Khalid, Mohammed, Omar, Hussein)
About Adnan Khashoggi
Originating from Saudi Arabia, Adnan Khashoggi is a businessman with an estimated net worth of $400 million as of 2012.
During the early 1980’s, Adnan Khashoggi’s net worth had reached almost $40 billion US. dollars which made him one of the wealthiest men in the world at that time. Of Turkish and Syrian ancestry, Khashoggi is known in the business world as an arms dealer. In the 1970’s and 1960’s he brokered deals between the firms in the U.S. and Saudi Arabia. Khashoggi is also known for his involvement in the Lockheed bribery and Iran-contra scandals.
Adnan Khashoggi has remarried twice. His first marriage was with Sandra Patricia Jarvis-Daly, an English woman who converted herself to Islam and took Soraya Khashoggi as her name. The couple has five children together named Mohammed, Nabila, Khalid, Omar and Hussein. His second marriage was to Laura Biancolini, an Italian who also converted to Islam and later took Lamia Khashoggi as her named. She was only seventeen years old at the time. In 1980, the couple welcomed their first child together named Ali.