Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Law
- Birth Place Eastman, Georgia, United States
- Marital Status Married (Gloria Gary)
- Full Name Willie E. Gary
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 12, 1947
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation Attorney, TV Executive
- Education North Carolina Central University, Shaw University
- Children 6 ( Kenneth, Sekou, Ali, Kobie, N/A)
About Willie E. Gary
American TV executive, motivational speaker and attorney Willie E. Gary has an estimated net worth of $100 million. He is known to have represented clients in cases against large corporations such as Anheuser-Busch, and Disneyland. He is currently a member of the Gary, Williams, Parenti, Finney, Lewis, McManus, Watson & Sperando, law firm.
He was born on July 12, 1947 in Eastman, Georgia. He went to Shaw University where he earned a degree in business administration. In 1974, he earned his juris doctor at the North Carolina Central University. He is currently married to his longtime sweetheart Gloria, with whom he has four sons named Sekou, Kobie, Ali and Kenneth.
To date, he has already won more than $150 million worth of suits which included the $500 million which was awarded to his client. Elected as one of the “”100 Most Influential African Americans” by the Ebony magazine, he was also named by Forbes as one of the United States’ top 50 attorneys.