Net Worth: $12 Million
- Source of Wealth Law
- Birth Place Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Marital Status Married (Ann Dibble Jordan)
- Full Name Vernon Eulion Jordan, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 15, 1935
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation Lawyer
- Education Howard University, DePauw University, Howard University School of Law
- Children 4 (Vickee, Janice, Mercer, Toni)
About Vernon Jordan
African-American attorney Vernon Jordan has an estimated net worth of $12 million in 2012. Known as a close advisor to former President Bill Clinton, Vernon Jordan is also noted for his active participation in many civil rights movements.
Vernon Eulion Jordan, Jr. was born on August 15, 1935 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. After completing his degree from DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana, Jordan attended Howard University School of Law where he obtained his law degree.
After graduation, he worked for the law office of Donald L. Hollowell. In the late 1960’s, he left the private law practice to join activism in the field. Eventually, he started working for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People as its field director. In 1971, he became the executive director of the United Negro College Fund. From 1971 through 1981, he served as president of the National Urban League .