Net Worth: $80 Million
- Source of Wealth Banking, Barclays Capital's Private Equity Group
- Birth Place England
- Marital Status Divorced ( Sanela Diana Jenkins)
- Full Name Roger Allan Jenkins
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth September 30, 1955
- Ethnicity British
- Occupation Financier, Businessman
- Education Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh Academy
About Roger Jenkins
British financier and banker Roger Allan Jenkins has an estimated net worth of $80 million in 2o12.
Robert Jenkins was born to an oil refinery manager on September 30, 1955 in England. After studying at Edinburgh Academy, he enrolled at Heriot-Watt University where he finished his degree in economics. After graduation, he joined Barclays in 1978 and from 1982 through 1984, he became the head of private placements of investment banking division at Barclays. Three years later, he left the firm to join Kleinwort Benson where he worked for seven years. It was in 1994 when he decided to rejoin Barclays. In 2009, he left Barclays again. In October 2011, he joined BTG Pactual where he worked as a managing partner. He also sits on the bank’s investment and global management committees.
Roger Jenkins has two failed marriages in the past. His first marriage was to Catherine McDowell who is also a banker and financier at Barclays. In 1999, he married Sanela Diana Ćatić but they divorced in 2011. In early 2012, he was reported to be dating Elle Macpherson, an Australian model.