Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Designing dress, appearing on television series
- Birth Place Columbia, Kentucky
- Marital Status Married (Christian Rovsek)
- Full Name Elizabeth Ann Arnold Rovsek
- Date of Birth 1980
- Occupation Fashion designer, reality show personality, former beauty queen
- Education University of Kentucky
- Children None
About Lizzie Rovsek
Lizzie Rovsek is an American former beauty queen, fashion designer and reality show personality which has an estimated net worth of $25 million.
Lizzie Rovsek started her career as a beauty pageant aspirant. She won the Miss Kentucky Teen USA in 1998. She was crowned Miss Teen USA 1998 and Miss USA 2002.
She worked as a junior designer at Tina Anderson Interior Design. Then, Rovsek founded her own business, Sun Kitten Swimwear by Lizzie which specialized in high end swimwear for women.
Rovsek is one of the cast member of the reality television series, The Real Housewives of Orange County. She had a brief stint acting in films such as The Crying Museum and Cut Off.
Elizabeth Ann Arnold Rovsek was born on 1980 in Columbia, Kentucky. She finished her studies at University of Kentucky, with a degree major in Design, Merchandising and Textiles. She is married to real estate investor, entrepreneur and philanthropist Christian Rovsek in 2009.