Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Fashion Designing
- Birth Place London, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married
- Full Name Georgina Rose Chapman
- Nationality England
- Date of Birth April 14, 1976
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Fashion Designer, Actress
- Education Wimbledon School of Art, Chelsea College of Art and Design
- Children 2 ( India Pearl Weinstein, Dashiell Weinstein)
About Georgina Chapman
English actress and fashion designer Georgina Chapman has an estimated net worth of $20 million in 2013.
Georgina Rose Chapman was born on April 14, 1976 in London, England. Since 2007, she has been married to Harvey Weinstein with whom she has two children named Dashiell and India Pearl. At certain points in her life, Chapman worked as a model. She actually modeled for Soothers and Head & Shoulders ads. After graduating from Wimbledon School of Art, she started her professional career as a costume designer.
It was in 2004 when she launched Marchesa among the brand’s investors include Steven C. Witkof and Giuseppe Cipriani. She has also appeared on several TV and film projects which include Gossip Girl, Awake, The Nanny Diaries, Factory Girl, “Project Catwalk”, Bride and Prejudice, The Italian Rapscallion, A Soldier’s Tunic, Piccadilly Jim, “Rosemary & Thyme”, Danny The Dog, Match Point, The Business, Derailed, Sons & Lovers and Shanghai Knights.
In 2012, she started working as a judge for Project Runway: All Stars.