Net Worth: $700 Million
- Source of Wealth Fashion Designing
- Birth Place The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status Divorced (Kelly Rector)
- Full Name Calvin Klein
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 19, 1942
- Ethnicity Jewish, Hungarian
- Occupation Fashion Designer
- Education High School of Art and Design, Fashion Institute of Technology
- Children 1 (Marci Klein)
About Calvin Klein
Renowned American fashion designer Calvin Klein has an estimated net worth of $700 million in 2012. He is best recognized as the founder of a company which was later known as Calvin Klein Inc. More than just clothing, the company also produces a wide range of jewelry, watches and perfumes. The company is also known for its coats, dresses, lingerie, classic blazers, men’s underwear and sportswear. Based in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, Calvin Klein Inc. is now owned by Phillips-Van Heusen.
Calvin Richard Klein was born on November 19, 1942 in The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States. After attending High School of Art and Design, he studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology. From 1965 through 1974, he has been married to Jayne Centre Klein with whom he has a daughter named Marci. Twelve years later, he married Kelly Rector. They divorced in 2006. From 2010 through April 2012, he was in a relationship with Nick Gruber, a male porn star.