Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Trans International Airlines, Major League Baseball
- Birth Place Evanston, Illinois
- Height N/A
- Marital Status Married (Virginia M. Ueberroth)
- Full Name Peter Victor Ueberroth
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 2, 1937
- Ethnicity N/A
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Businessman, Executive
- Education Fremont High School, San Jose State University
- Children 4 (Vicki, Heidi, Keri, Joe)
About Peter Ueberroth
Peter Ueberroth has an estimated net worth of $100 Million. Peter Ueberroth is best known as the Chairman of the United States Olympic Committee however, in October 2008, he was replaced by Larry Probst. At such a very young age, Ueberroth has shown impressive skills and passion in sports which made him excelled in different sports including baseball, football, swimming, body surfing, basketball and even water polo. Because of the success of the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, he was hailed by Time Magazine as the 1984 Man of the Year.
At the age of 22, he became a shareholder and Vice President of Trans International Airline. In 1963, he founded his first company, the First Travel Corporation, the second largest travel company in North America, which he sold in 1980.