Net Worth: $1.9 Billion
- Source of Wealth Obvious, Square, Twitter
- Birth Place Fairmont City, Illinois, U.S.
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Jack Dorsey
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 19, 1976
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman, CEO, Computer Programmer, Inventor
- Education Polytechnic Institute of New York University, New York University, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Bishop DuBourg High School
- Children None
About Jack Dorsey
Best recognized as the founder of the online media platform Twitter, Jack Dorsey also serves as the Chief Executive Officer and founder of the mobile payments company, Square. As of 2014, this American businessman has an estimated net worth of $1.9 billion.
After attending Missouri University of Science and Technology, Dorsey moved to New York University where he developed the idea of developing Twitter. In 2012, he received the “Innovator of the Year Award” for technology from The Wall Street Journal. In 2008, his name was hailed as MIT Technology Review TR35’s one of the world’s top 35 innovators aged under 35. On the other hand, Square was released in May 2010. As of September 2012, Square Inc. is valued $3.2 billion.