Net Worth: $8.97 Billion
- Source of Wealth Loblaw Companies Limited
- Marital Status Married (Alexandra Schmidt)
- Full Name Galen Weston Jr
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 19, 1972
- Occupation Businessman, CEO
- Education New College, Oxford, Harvard Business School
About Galen Weston Jr
The son of Hillary and Willard Gordon Galen Weston, Galen Weston Jr. currently serves as the Loblaw Companies Limited’s executive Chairman, his net worth is estimated at $8.97 billion in December 2017, according to Bloomberg.
Before taking over the company in 2006, Galen Weston Jr. held a number of positions in the company and served as one of its Board of Directors for 8 years. Before he took over the company, Loblaw Companies Limited was estimated to be worth around $9 billion.
Through time, Loblaw has able to instill an environment-friendly image to its clients and consumers. Galen Weston Jr. has been featured in a number of TV and radio ads for Loblaws and its product lines.
In 2012, this executive chairman is estimated to be worth $7.6 billion.