Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Mining, Oil
- Birth Place Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Height N/A
- Marital Status Divorced (Gregg Allman)
- Full Name Eike Fuhrken Batista
- Nationality Brazilian
- Date of Birth November 3, 1956
- Ethnicity German Brazilian
- Weight N/A
- Occupation CEO of EBX Group
- Education RWTH Aachen University (Drop Out)
- Children 2 (Thor Batista de Oliveira, Olin Batista de Oliveira)
About Eike Batista
Brazilian business magnate, Eike Batista, has an estimated net worth of $200 million as of October 2013.
The founder and chairman of Brazilian conglomerate EBX Group, Batista was once the richest man in the Southern hemisphere, and the seventh richest in the world, with a fortune worth as much as $34.5 billion in early 2012.
An implosion of several of his stocks in 2013, brought on by the revelation that his oil business was running out of oil to tap, put Batista’s bank account in free fall. Within the year, his worth had dropped several billion dollars to its present low.
He was married to Brazilian model Luma de Oliveira from 1991 to 2004. They have two sons.