Net Worth: $600 Million
- Source of Wealth Tyco International
- Birth Place Newark, New Jersey
- Marital Status Married (Karen Lee Mayo Locke)
- Full Name Leonard Dennis Kozlowski
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 16, 1946
- Ethnicity Polish
- Occupation Businessman, CEO
- Education Seton Hall University
About Dennis Kozlowski
Of Polish ancestry, Dennis Kozlowski is the former chief executive officer of Tyco International whose net worth is estimated to be around $600 million in 2012.
In 2005, the court found him guilty for a crime associated with the receipt of $81 million worth of unauthorized bonuses, art purchases worth $14.725 million and payments of $20 million investment banking fees by Tyco International to the former Tyco Director Frank Walsh. He was to serve 8.33 to 25 years of his life at Mid-State Correctional Facility. His earliest release date is expected to be on January 17, 2014. He initially filed for parole but was denied in April 2012. His next hearing for a parole will be later in 2013.
Dennis Kozlowski was born on November 16, 1946 in Newark, New Jersey. After attending Seton Hall University, he started working for Tyco International in 1975. In 1992, he became the company’s CEO. Under his management, Tyco International experienced massive expansion and growth.