Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Sports, Football, Serie A
- Birth Place Monza, Italy
- Marital Status Married to Malika El Hazzazi; Divorced to Daniela Rosati
- Nationality Italian
- Date of Birth July 30, 1944
- Occupation Vice President and CEO of AC Milan
- Children Gianluca, Micol, Fabrizio
About Adriano Galliani
Italian entrepreneur Adriano Galliani has an estimated net worth of $10 million. He was born on July 30, 1944 in Monza, Italy. He has been the Vice President and CEO of Italian football club Associacione Calcio Milan since 1986. During his tenure, AC Milan has won five European Cup/UEFA Champions League titles and eight Serie A titles. Other achievements include having players to have won six Ballon d’Or awards. He is noted for making high profile transfers to Milan at cut prices of big names in football. These include Robinho and Mario Balotelli from Manchester City and Zlatan Ibrahimovic from FC Barcelona.
Galliani also served as a Non-Executive and Independent Director of SoPaF Spa as well as the Director of Mediaset SPA.