Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth designing dress
- Birth Place Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Marital Status Married (Annette Engelhard)
- Full Name Óscar Arístides Ortiz de la Renta Fiallo
- Nationality Dominican American
- Date of Birth July 22, 1932
- Occupation fashion designer
- Education Academy of San Fernando-Madrid
About Oscar de la Renta
Oscar de la Renta is a Dominican American fashion designer which has an estimated net worth of $100 million.
Oscar de la Renta started his career in the world of fashion when he took apprenticeship to Cristobal Balenciaga. Then, he left Spain to join Antonio Castillo as a couture assistant at Lanvin in Paris.
In 1963, he worked with Arden and de la Renta launched his own label while working with Jane Derby. He designed the haute couture collection for the house of Balmain from 1993 to 2002.
Aside from designing dress, de la Renta also launched his own fragrance, accessories, and homeware line.
De la Renta won the Coty Awards for two consecutive years and two-time winner of American Fashion Critic’s Award.
Óscar Arístides Ortiz de la Renta Fiallo was born on July 22, 1932 in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. He studied painting at Academy of San Fernando in Madrid. He is married to Annette Engelhard in 1989.