Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Electric Love Army, Television
- Birth Place Camillus, New York, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Jeff Kober)
- Full Name Kelly Cutrone
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 13, 1965
- Occupation Fashion Publicist, Television Personality, Author
- Education Syracuse University, West Genesse High School
- Children 1 (Ava)
About Kelly Cutrone
Known TV personality, author and fashion publicist Kelly Cutrone has an estimated net worth of $10 million in 2012.
At age 21, Kelly Cutrone pursued a PR career at New York. After working as Susan Blond’s assistant for 6-8 months, Kelly Cutrone became a PR Director at Spin magazine. Dissatisfied with the lack of power in the company, she left and established Cutrone & Weinberg. Later on, she sold half of the company.
After several endeavors in California, People’s Revolution was founded. The company became one of the world’s most powerful fashion PR organizations. The company has produced shows for artists like Vivienne Westwood, Longchamp, Valentino, Paco Rabanne, Bulgari, Agent Provocateur, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Jeremy Scott, Thierry Mugler, and Christie’s in various parts of the globe such as Milan, Los Angeles, Moscow, Paris, New York and London.
Starting on the 18th season of America’s Next Top Model, Kelly Cutrone replaced judge André Leon Talley. The show is hosted by supermodel Tyra Banks.