Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Marital Status Married to Stephon Marbury
- Full Name LaTasha Marbury
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 11, 1976
- Occupation TV Personality
- Education North Carolina State University
- Children Xaviera and Stephon II; Stephanie (stepdaughter)
About Tasha Marbury
Tasha Marbury is an American reality television personality who has an estimated net worth of $45 million. She is the newest cast member of the reality series Basketball Wives on VH1, joining for its fifth season, which premiered on August 19, 2013.
LaTasha Marbury was born on January 11, 1976 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She is a 1998 graduate of North Carolina State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology, and completed a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing at Fairleigh Dickinson University in 2002.
Tasha is the wife of ex-basketball star Stephon Marbury, who she married on September 14, 2002. They have two children, Xaviera and Stephon II. She has a stepdaughter, Stephanie, from her husband’s previous relationship.
Stephon had a successful 17 years in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He earned $150 million in salary during his playing years, hitting a peak of $20.8 million during his 2008-2009 season with the New York Knicks. He currently plays basketball for the Beijing Ducks in China.
Mrs. Marbury was one of the original choices for the first season of the show, but her husband did not approve of it. She will be joining on to replace departing cast members Royce Reed, Jennifer Williams and Kesha Nichols.