Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status Married (Aston "Funkmaster Flex" Taylor)
- Full Name Monica Joseph-Taylor
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 5, 1968
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Producer, TV Host
About Monica Joseph-Taylor
American TV producer and talk show host Monica Joseph Taylor has an estimated net worth of $5 million in 2012. For many years now, Taylor has been active in the entertainment industry. Her name instantly rose to prominence when she started hosting Pure Oxygen.
In addition to hosting and producing, Monica Joseph Taylor earned her net worth from MOMS Made Easy, her own line of products. She once appeared as a guest on The Today Show. She has even developed strategic marketing plans for companies like General Motors, Spike TV, and ESPN.
Eventually, she was able to launch Monica Taylor Enterprises, her own production company. The company has produced programs for various channels like The Fox Movie Channel, WE, Spike TV, and Lifetime. She is currently on-shoot for Starter Wives, the new reality TV series aired on TLC which features the lives of women who are no longer involved in high profile relationships.