Net Worth: $12 Million
- Source of Wealth Ballroom Dancing, TV Shows
- Birth Place Bethnal Green, London, England
- Marital Status Married Sue Goodman (m. 2012), Cherry Kingston (m. 1972–1987)
- Full Name Leonard Gordon "Len" Goodman
- Nationality English
- Date of Birth April 25, 1944
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Ballroom Dancer, Coach and Judge, TV Personality
- Children James William Goodman
About Len Goodman
Born in England, Len Goodman who is currently the head judge for “Dancing with Stars” and “Strictly Come Dancing” has a net worth of $12 million dollars. He is a dance choreographer coach as well as a professional ballroom dancer. He runs a popular ballroom dance school, Dartfort, Kent. It was set up right after his acclaimed success at the prestigious Blackpool competition.
He picked up dancing only at the age of 19 after a short stint as an apprentice welder. He discovered dancing as he use it as a method to recover from a football foot injury. He became a professional dancer in his late twenties, winning various prestigious dance competitions. He officially retired from dancing after winning the British Championships at Blackpool. In recognition for his stellar contributions to dance, he was awarded the Carl Alan Award. He was also nominated for the Emmy Award in the Outstanding Reality and Competition Program category in 2006 and 2007.