Net Worth: $300 Million
- Source of Wealth Television host, Actress, Businesswoman
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status Married (Richard Hilton)
- Full Name Kathleen Elizabeth Avanzino
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 13, 1959
- Ethnicity Italian, Irish
- Occupation Actress, Fashion Designer
- Children 4 (Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Barron Hilton II, Conrad Hughes Hilton)
About Kathy Hilton
Television host,socialite and actress. She is the mother of socialites Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton,Kathleen Elizabeth “Kathy” Hilton has an estimated net worth of $300 million.
An American socialite and wife of Rick Hilton — one of the scions of the Hilton hotel dynasty — multimillionaire Kathy Hilton enjoyed increased celebrity in the mid-2000s thanks in no small part to one of her daughters, media darling and “it girl” Paris Hilton.In 1968, she began her career as an actress, a position which she eventually retired from in 1974.
In 2005, Kathy briefly headlined her own reality series, I Want to Be a Hilton, which witnessed her teaching aspiring socialites with a marked lack of sophistication how to use proper etiquette.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Kathy Hilton's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2014
- Earnings 2004
Asset Feb. 2014
The purchase value of Kathy and Rick Hilton's one bedroom pied-a-terre at the palatial Pierre Hotel and Residences on Fifth Avenue
The purchase value of Kathy and Rick Hilton's five bedroom and five bathroom residence which they bought in 2004