Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place Kingston, Jamaica
- Marital Status Married (Stephanie Gosk)
- Full Name Jennifer Wolfeld
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 26, 1974
- Occupation News Correspondent
- Education Binghamton University, State University of New York at Geneseo
- Children 1 (Harper Estelle Wolfeld-Gosk)
About Jenna Wolfe
American news anchor and correspondent Jenna Wolfe has an estimated net worth of $2 million. She is currently seen as a correspondent for Today, which is aired on NBC. She is also seen on Weekend Today, serving as the show’s news anchor.
Jennifer Wolfeld was born on February 26, 1974 in Kingston Jamaica. In 1996, she graduated from Binghamton University with degrees in English and French. Currently based in Manhattan, she is married to Stephanie Gosk, with whom she welcomed a daughter named on August 21, 2013. She recently came out as a lesbian.
From 2004 to 2007, Wolfe appeared as a news anchor for Eyewitness News on WABC. Prior to that, she worked for WPHL-TV, WUHF-TV, and Madison Square Garden Network. She previously served as an intern for the Today Show. She also appeared on Iron Chef America as a judge.