Net Worth: $1 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place Columbia, South Carolina
- Marital Status Divorced (Michael Conrad)
- Full Name Evelyn Braxton
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth 14 January 1948
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation TV Personality, Singer
- Children 6 (Toni, Tamar, Towanda, Traci, Trina, and Michael Conrad Jr.)
About Evelyn Braxton
American television personality, opera singer and mother of R&B singer Toni Braxton, Evelyn Braxton has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
She and her husband Rev. Michael Braxton got married when she was just 18. They went on to have six children – five girls, and a boy. She became a pastor and her children quickly showed enormous vocal talent, so they began touring as The Braxtons, part of the gospel circuit.
Eventually, their gospel careers led to successful R&B careers, with their oldest daughter, Toni Braxton becoming the most successful. Mrs. Braxton attended Sojourner College, Bowie State University, and Wesley Seminary School after her children had set out on their own. She now lives in Atlanta, Georgia and serves as a pastor and life coach. In 2011, her daughters reunited to star in the WE tv reality show “Braxton Family Values” alongside their mother.