Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Full Name Evan Wallace Marriott
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 15, 1974
- Occupation Reality TV Star
- Education Hargrave Military Academy (Drop Out)
About Evan Marriott
American reality star Evan Marriott has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million. He was born on July 15, 1974 in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA, and attended John B. Dey school. He later went to Hargrave Military Academy, but decided to drop out because the government teacher was too tough.
Marriott worked as a construction worker when he joined Joe Millionaire, a reality television show on Fox. He posed as a millionaire looking for a bride – in the end, he and the last contestant, Zora Andrich, were awarded $1 million. When the show ended, they went separate ways while splitting the prize money.
Evan Marriott then appeared in See Jane Date and Miss Castaway and the Island Girls. He was recently seen on the FOX 25th Anniversary Television Special, though he later expressed of his contempt for reality TV shows.