Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth Bounty Hunting, TV
- Birth Place Denver, Colorado, USA
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Married Beth Smith (m. 2006), Tawny Marie Chapman (m. 1991–2003), Lyssa Rae Brittian (m. 1982–1991), Anne M Tengell (m. 1979–1982), La fonda Sue Honeycutt (m. 1972–1977)
- Full Name Duane Lee Chapman
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 2, 1953
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Bounty Hunter, TV Personality
- Children Leland Blaine Chapman, Lyssa Rae Chapman, Barbara Katie Chapman, Duane Lee Chapman, II, Tucker Dee Chapman, Cecily Chapman, Wesley Chapman, Zebediah Duane Chapman, Christopher Michael Hecht, Garry Chapman, Bonnie Chapman, Dominic Davis, Nicholas Chapman, James Robert Chapman
About Dog The Bounty Hunter
Duane Lee Chapman, also known as Dog the Bounty Hunter has an estimated net worth of $6 million. Born on Feb 2, 1953, in Denver, Colorado. Although Chapman can be seen on the television show of the same name, his was and has always been a bounty hunter, and bondsman first. Dog has been known to refer to his American Indian Ancestry, and his devotion to his Christian views.
Though he is well known as a man of the law, Dog wasn’t always on the good side of the badge, with a first degree murder conviction, he served 18 months in prison, out of a 5 year sentence.
During this low period in his life, Dog was inspired at this time to go into the field of bounty hunting. This has caused some issues with his work in the field, due to his felony record. Most notably this has barred Dog from carrying a gun, and also from entering the United Kingdom.