Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Modeling, Film
- Birth Place Davenport, Iowa, United States
- Marital Status Married (Alexandre De Meyer)
- Full Name Danielle Colby-Cushman
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 3, 1975
- Occupation Model, Dancer, Actress, Entrepreneuur
- Education Merrimack High School
- Children 2
About Danielle Colby Cushman
Known to star in History Channel’s American Pickers with Frank Fritz and Mike Wolfe, Danielle Colby-Cushman is a reality TV personality, burlesque dancer and fashion designer with an estimated net worth of $1.5 million.
In an interview, Colby-Cushman expressed that her interest for burlesque dancing started at age 12 and by 2004, she got married and had two children. Unfortunately, her marriage fell off when her TV career started.
She further stated that Mike Wolfe of American Pickers has already been her friend almost 10 years before the show has started airing. Premiering on January 18, 2010, American Pickers became the #1 new non-fiction series in September 8, 2010 among TV viewers aging 25-54.
As a fashion designer, Danielle Colby Cushman owns 4 Miles 2 Memphis. It is a clothing boutique that features antique-inspired and retro apparels. Most of the apparels in the shop are designed and created by her.