Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Media
- Birth Place Bedford, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Patrick King)
- Full Name Carol Jean Vorderman
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth December 24, 1960
- Ethnicity British, Welsh, Dutch
- Occupation Media Personality
- Education Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge (1978–1981), University of Cambridge, St Mary's School, Rhyl, Blessed Edward Jones RC High School
- Children 2 (Katie, Cameron)
About Carol Vorderman
Carol Vorderman is a British media personality known for being the host of the Countdown game show for 26 long years. Starting off in 1982, she remained to be the host of the show until 2008. In 2011, she replaced Kate Thornton as the co-anchor of Loose Women on ITV. In 2013, she started working as the presenter on ITV’s Food Glorious Food.
Carol Jean Vorderman was born on December 24, 1960 in Bedford, Bedfordshire, England. She is of Welsh and Dutch ancestry. From 1985 through 1986, she was married to Christopher Mather. In 1990, she married Patrick King, and by 2000, the couple filed for a divorce. She has a daughter named Katie and a son named Cameron.
Carol Vorderman had also been the presenter for shows like Take Nobody’s Word For it, How 2, Better Homes, Pride of Britain Awards, Have I Got News For You, Carol’s Big Brain Game, The Sunday Night Project, and Lorraine. Her most recent appearances on TV were on All Star Family Fortunes, Room 101, Piers Morgan’s Life Stories, Red or Black?, The Big Fat Quiz of the 80s and Duck Quacks Don’t Echo in late 2013.