Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place Pensacola, Florida, United States
- Marital Status In a relationship (Donna La Pietra)
- Full Name William Horton Kuretich
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 21, 1940
- Occupation Television Journalist, Producer, Narrator, News Anchor
- Education University of Kansas, Washburn University School of Law, Washburn University
- Children 2
About Bill Kurtis
American news anchor, narrator, producer and TV journalist Bill Kurtis has an estimated net worth of $15 million. He is best recognized as the host of several news and crime documentary shows on A&E, such as Cold Case Files, American Justice, and Investigative Reports. He previously served as the anchor of CBS Morning News.
Kurtis was born William Horton Kuretich on September 21, 1940 in Pensacola, Florida, USA. After completing his Journalism degree at the University of Kansas, Kurtis attended Washburn University School of Law, where he completed his JD degree.
From 1963 to 1977, he was married to Helen Kurtis. He remained married to Helen until her death in 1977. The couple had a son and daughter together.
He is currently married to Donna La Pietra.
To date, Bill Kurtis has been a recipient of several Emmy Awards and Overseas Press Club awards. He has also received two Peabody awards, and was inducted into the Kansas and Illinois Halls of Fame. Kurtis has also received the William Allen White Citation Award from the University of Kansas.