Net Worth: $5.1 Million
- Source of Wealth Tattoo artist, Entrepreneur, Television personality, Clothing
- Birth Place Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Height 1.78 m (5′ 10″)
- Marital Status Married (Jordan Kidd)
- Full Name Amie James
- Nationality Israeli and American
- Date of Birth 6 April 1972
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Tattoo Artist, Entrepreneur and Television Personality
- Children 2 (Nalia and Shayli Haylen)
About Ami James
Israeli-born tattoo artist, Entrepreneur and television personality, Ami James has an estimated net worth of $5.1 million. He is best known as the co-owner of the tattoo shop “Miami Ink” from the TLC series of the same name.
Omi James was born on April 6, 1972 in Israel and moved to Miami when he was 12 years old. Ami started tattooing from his home. But it did not take long before Ami became an apprentice and then developed into a professional tattoo artist.In 2005, Ami and 4 of his friends opened their own tattoo shop in South Beach.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Ami James's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2017
Salary Jan. 2017
Annual salary for the year 2017