Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Music
- Birth Place Pomona, California, United States
- Height 6' (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Kathleen Brennan)
- Full Name Thomas Alan Waits
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 7, 1949
- Ethnicity Scottish, Irish, Norwegian
- Occupation Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Actor
- Education Hilltop High School
- Children 3 (Casey Xavier, Kellesimone, Sullivan)
About Tom Waits
Best recognized for his distinctive voice, Tom Waits is an American actor, composer, musician, and singer-songwriter with an estimated net worth of $25 million in 2012. Tom Waits is also known for his incorporation of different musical styles such as jazz, vaudeville and blues. His soundtrack One from the Heart earned him a nomination for the Academy Award while his albums, Mule Variations, and Bone Machine, earned him two Grammy Awards. In 2011, he became an inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Apart from being a successful musician, Tom Waits has also appeared in several TV and film projects. In fact, he has starred in Down by Law, a 1986 film.