Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Queens, New York, U.S.
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married (Eileen Bell)
- Full Name Joseph Henry Tobin, Jr
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 7, 1942
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Actor
- Education Montclair State University
- Children 2
About Tobin Bell
Popularly known as Tobin Bell, Joseph Henry Tobin, Jr in real life, this American actor is best known for his magnificent portrayal of roles in several TV and film projects such as the Saw series. Debuting with a role in Mississippi Burning released in 1988, Tobin Bell is one of the two actors who appeared in seven Saw films.
In Saw, he played the role of Jigsaw and John Kramer which earned him two awards and five award nominations. In the film, Tobin Bell plays the role of an engineer who wants others to appreciate the value of life through a series of twisted games. Despite the film’s relatively low budget, it earned a great commercial success which spawned its six sequels, each sequel was released year after year beginning in 2005.