Net Worth: $18 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, U.S.
- Height 6' 1½" (1.87 m)
- Marital Status Married (Lori O'Quinn)
- Full Name Terrance Quinn
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 15, 1952
- Ethnicity Irish
- Weight 190 lbs (86 kg)
- Occupation Actor
- Education University of Iowa, Central Michigan University
- Children 2 (Oliver Quinn, Hunter Quinn)
About Terry O’Quinn
Best recognized for playing the character of John Locke in the TV series titled Lost, Terry O’Quinn is an American actor with an estimated net worth of$18 million in 2012. Debuting on his acting career in 1980, Terry O’Quinn was featured in a number of minor and major film and TV projects which include F.D.R.: The Last Year, Young Guns, Miami Vice, All the Right Moves, The Twilight Zone, Silver Bullet, Tales of the Unexpected, The West Wing, Hawaii 5-0, The X-Files, Places in the Heart, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Between Two Women, Remington Steele, JAG, Falling Skies, and The Rocketeer.
Currently, he appears in the drama series titled 666 Park Avenue. He is an Emmy Awardee in 2007 and in 2005 and 2010, he earned nominations for the same prestigious award.