Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting
- Birth Place Lake Success, New York, U.S,
- Height 5' 4" (1.63 m)
- Marital Status Married Jack Schwartzman (m. 1980–1994), David Shire (m. 1970–1978)
- Full Name Talia Rose Coppola
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 25, 1946
- Ethnicity Italian American
- Occupation Actress
- Children Jason Schwartzman, Robert Schwartzman, Matthew Orlando Shire
About Talia Shire
Talia Shire is a well known American actress with a net worth of $15 million. She has accumulated most of her net worth from her famous roles as Adrian Pennino in Rocky Series and as Connie Corleone in The Godfather. After completing her drama course from Yale School she has featured in many of Roger Corman films.
Talia has associations with numerous world known directors like Francis Ford Coppola and Sofia Coppola and actor Nicolas Cage. She was nominated for the Oscars for the stand of Best supporting Actress for her performance in second part of The Godfather. Several Film Critic Awards were also backed by Shire for her brilliant acting in the movie Rocky in the year 1976.
She began her own production house with her husband and entitled it the Talia Production Company which flew in huge financial profit to her. Talia Shire has also been noted for her remarkable acting in the Italian-American movie ‘Kiss the Bride’.