Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth PR Firm, PoweR Girls
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status Separated (Chris Stern)
- Full Name Elizabeth "Lizzie" Grubman
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 30, 1971
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Publicist
- Education Northeastern University
- Children 2 (Harrison, Jack Alexander)
About Lizzie Grubman
American publicist Lizzie Grubman has an estimated net worth of $35 million in 2012.
A renowned celebrity publicist, Lizzie Grubman founded her own company in 1996. In the past, she has represented artists and performers like the Backstreet Boys, Jay-Z and Britney Spears. In 2005, a reality TV show titled PoweR Girls was launched on MTV. The show features the lives of some young publicists that work for the PR firm owned by Grubman. In 2009, Lizzie Grubman Management was founded. Her company currently manages Kylie Bisutti, Lil’ Kim, and Dancing with the Stars’ Maksim and Valentin Chmerkovski.
Elizabeth Grubman was born on January 30, 1971. She was born to Yvette Grubman (deceased) and her husband, Allen Grubman, an entertainment lawyer. On March 17, 2006, she married Chris Stern with whom she has two children, Jack Alexander Stern and Harrison Irving Stern. The two are now separated and living separate lives but not divorced.