Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Comedy
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Marital Status Married Denise Bixler (m. 1988–1992)
- Full Name Steven Robert "Steve" Guttenberg
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 24, 1958
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Comedian
- Education Plainedge Senior High School (1976), University at Albany, The State University of New York, University of California, Los Angeles, Juilliard School
About Steve Guttenberg
Steve Guttenberg has a net worth of 15 million dollars. Steve Guttenberg is an American actor and producer. Guttenberg starred in a number of the Police Academy films. Guttenberg also worked with Ted Danson and Tom Selleck in Three Men and A Baby. He was also in the film Cocoon with a number of talented stars. Guttenberg has won a number of Awards for his after school specials that dealt with teen related issues which were put together on behalf of CBS.
Steve Guttenberg has also performed on Broadway. His net worth estimates were likely to climb when Guttenberg made his Broadway debut in 1991 where he appeared on numerous times. A lot of viewers are going to make a note of Guttenberg’s appearance on Dancing with The Stars in 2008. He has appeared in a number of made for TV movies, including Meet the Santas. The TV move Single Santa Meets Mrs. Claus ends up telling a love story. Guttenberg has starred in numerous productions where a love story is being told.