Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Directing, Screenwriting
- Birth Place Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Marital Status Married Jana Sommers (m. 1993)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 20, 1962
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Director, Screenwriter
- Education University of Southern California, University of Seville, St. John's University, College of Saint Benedict, Apollo High School, USC School of Cinematic Arts
- Children Ashley Sommers, Samantha Sommers
About Stephen Sommers
Stephen Sommers has an estimated net worth of $ 20 million. Born in Ohio, he is a director, screenwriter and producer. He sold his foremost feature film for $ 7 million dollars after graduating. He was famous for his films like The Mummy (1999) and the sequel of it The Mummy Returns (2001). He even directed live action of the Disney Version on the Rudyard Kipling’s, action horror movie Van Helsing, the G.I. Joe The Rise of The Cobra and The Jungle Book. After graduating he started writing scripts for films for the Walt Disney Company which he directed and wrote in 1999.
He started his career by managing different rock bands and also acted in many theatre groups. He was received a Master’s degree for directing and writing the award winning film Perfect Alib. he even attended USC school for cinematic Arts.