Net Worth: $100 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Interior designing houses
- Birth Place Beverly Hills, California
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Roxy Sowlaty
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 21, 1988
- Occupation Interior Designer, Socialite, Reality Show personality
- Education University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business, Parsons New School of Design
- Children None
About Roxy Sowlaty
Roxy Sowlaty is an American socialite, freelance interior designer and a reality show personality which has an estimate net worth of $100 thousand.
She is an interior designer by profession. Sowlaty started a clothing line along with her sister, Tara called RoxTar. She worked as a freelancer for several residential projects in New York. She appeared on the hit reality show, Rich Kid of Beverly Hills.
Roxy Sowlaty was born on May 21, 1988 in Beverly Hills, California. She took up her undergraduate degree at University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business. Then, Sowlaty obtained her masteral degree in Interior Design at Parsons New School of Design. She is the daughter of Acuprint’s CEO, Sam Sowlaty.