Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Ashland, Kentucky, United States
- Marital Status Married Cactus Moser (m. 2012), D. R. Roach (m. 2003–2007), Arch Kelley III (m. 1996–1998)
- Full Name Wynonna Ellen Judd
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 30, 1964
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Grace Pauline Kelley, Elijah Judd
About Wynonna Judd
Wynonna Judd has a net worth of $35 million. She was Wynonna Ellen Judd in Ashland, Kentucky in 1964. Her initial success as a country musician, singer, songwriter and artist, began with being half of the Judds mother-daughter act.
Even this success would pale in comparison to her work as a solo artist, hit single songwriter, recording artist and cameo television actress. Between these two careers in country music, Wynonna Judd is responsible for writing over 26 country music hit singles and 17 number one songs. She recorded seven albums with the Judds and has released another eight solo albums to date. Three of her solo albums have reached platinum sales status, with three number one singles to her name. Her continuing work and commercial success makes her one of the top women in country music history currently. This makes her net worth a self made accomplishment, that is rightfully hers on her own.