Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Callie Khouri (m. 2006), Sam Phillips (m. 1989–2004)
- Full Name Joseph Henry "T-Bone" Burnett
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 14, 1948
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Simone Burnett
About T-Bone Burnett
Joseph Henry “T-Bone” Burnett is a prominent figure with a successful career in songwriting, singing and music production giving him a net worth of $15 million. This value has been generated primarily through record production and sound composition for movies. He has also been accredited for his record company, DMZ.
Joseph Henry Burnett is a Native American who grew up in St.Louis, Missouri from January 14, 1948. His music career saw him feature as a guitarist on the Rolling Thunder Revue band under Bob Dylan. He and two other backing band members created their own Alpha band after their tour and in 1980 he released his premier solo album.
Apart from helping many artists get into the limelight, he has also enjoyed several nominations as well as clinching a Grammy and an Academy award for his soundtrack (Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou?) and song (The Weary Kid) respectively. He is also renowned for his musical roles in films like The Big Lebowski and Walk the Line.