Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
- Marital Status Married Sharonda Jones (m. 2001)
- Full Name Shawn Patrick Stockman
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 26, 1972
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
About Shawn Stockman
Shawn Stockman is an American singer with a net worth of 45 million dollars. He has earned his wealth by being a member and vocalist in the Boys 2 Men band. He also works as a judge on the show Sing Off and has recently started his own record label called Soul Chemistry Projects.
Shawn was born on September 26 1972 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania and started singing at the age of age of 8 in the Philadelphia Boys Choir and Chorale. Apart from recording with Boys 2 Men, Shawn recorded a solo album in the late 1990s as a side project but it was never released. He has also written other songs such as “Hot Thing” and “Let It Go” which were used in the Seventeen Again Disney movie. Shawn has also recorded a cover of the Beyonce hit single “If I Were a Boy”.
In the recent years Shawn has been featured as a judge on the NBC’s Sing- Off alongside Nicole Scherzinger, Sara Bareilles and Ben Folds.