Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Music
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Marital Status Married (Alex Donnelley)
- Full Name Robert William Lamm
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 13, 1944
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Education Roosevelt University
- Children 3 (Kate, Sean, Sacha)
About Robert Lamm
American singer, keyboardist and songwriter with a personal net worth amounting of $5 million. The man behind the success of many biggest hits such as Beginnings, Dialogue, 25 or 6 to 4, Saturday In The Park and Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is.
Born in Brooklyn New York but raised in Chicago Illinois, Robert Lamm’s parents has great influence over his passion and interest for music. His first music group which was then known as “The Trondells” was formed in 1962. Five years later, he became one of the co-founders of the Chicago Band. In mid-1990s, The Beach Boys was formed through his collaboration with Carl Wilson. Months after Wilson’s death, the band’s first album titled Like A Brother was released.
His own group known as The Robert Lamm Band performed in concerts held in Los Angeles and New Zealand in 2004. Robert Lamm has been married for four times but is now divorced.